Pricing & Policy
Your Personal Health & Wellbeing Begins Here!
We at Central Street Yoga Are Here To Support Your Home Practice In The Company Of An Online Community!
5 VIRTUAL DROP-INS FOR $79.00
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL
1WEEK UNLIMITED YOGA $49.00
Would You Like to DONATE TO KEEP US THRIVING?
On-going Class packages
- Zoom Drop-In - $22 CLICK HERE
- Weekly pass $49.00 CLICK HERE
- 10 Class Pack - $190. CLICK HERE
- 20 Class Pack - $360. CLICK HERE
- Monthly Unlimited - $149. CLICK HERE
- Monthly Unlimited (6 month contract) - $139. CLICK HERE
All class packages do expire. Please check your purchase receipt for details.ZOOM Etiquette
- REGISTRATION- Please register for all classes 15-30 min prior for zoom codes. Students that register later than 15 min prior may not receive codes in time to attend class.
- Please arrive minimum of 5 minutes before class starts as a courtesy to both teacher and other students & make sure your audio is muted. If you arrive late you may be subject to a waiting room and unable to to attend, in such case cancellation policy is in effect. Please arrive in a timely fashion.
- Upon entering the virtual room please take a moment to kindly mute your mic. Feel free to use the chat box to communicate with others amongst the group but keep it to a minimum. While waiting, take time to practice centering, consider the elements of mindfulness and gather any needed props or items to make your yoga space comfortable.
(Items you may need: mat, block, yoga strap or tie, bolster, blanket, towel or eye pillow.)
We will unmute you and open up the class at the end again for questions and group conversations.
Thank you for your continued support!
Please take a moment to leave us a ⭐️ or comment review on Facebook, Google or the MINDBODY app.
Should you have any questions or comments I would personally love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me at email@example.com
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
*Take notice of our ZOOM etiquette above for virtual classes
Class packages and individual registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable. This policy applies to students who arrive late for zoom and studio classes. Please plan your schedule accordingly.
- Please note we are a small business, and our expiration dates are firm. We understand that life happens but we are also believe it's important to take initiative for ones own self care. We took care in developing a policy that we hope you'll allow to support you too.
24-hour cancellation policy. No refund on classes canceled less than 24 hours before start time. We ask that you place your own cancellations according to our policy. feel free to email CentralStreetYoga@gmail.com if you have questions.